– The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
– The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time in order to be able to provide you a safe and customized experience. In general, however, you are free to browse the Website without providing any personal information about yourself.
- The personal information which we may collect from you may include, without limitation, information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age, photograph, etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and fax numbers. The information may also include any other personal or other information including those relating to your income and/or lifestyle, billing information, payment history etc. (as shared by you). If you choose to buy any products and/ or services on the Website, we will collect information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us on the Website, we will collect some additional information, such as a billing address, credit / debit card number, credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and retain such information.
- We may also collect information other than personal information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This non-personal information may include your geographic location, details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website etc. The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access.
- In addition, we may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. This information may include the URL that you came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. We may also publish your picture on our Website for advertisement purposes and you hereby unconditionally consent to such usage. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to third parties at our sole and absolute discretion. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our agreement against you, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Our Website may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Mymotifs.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to the Website, and your interaction with our products and services on the Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Mymotifs.com is not responsible for the privacy policies and/ or practices of such companies.
- All payments on the Website are secured. This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on your mobile/tablet as covered above. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited and/or we might not be able to provide any or all the services to you.
- You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about sales, special offers, new services, and other noteworthy items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each e – mail message or send us an email at [email protected]